I hate sunblock. I never liked it, and never thought I would until I started to make it.
BONUS points* Kids love it!!
*Here is My Recipe*
All ingredients: MOST be RAW, PURE, un-refined and Organic
1. In a small pot:
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/8 Cup Sesame/JOJOBA oil
- 1/4 Cup Shea/COCOBUTTER
- 2Tb Beeswax pellets
2. Melt on low until combined
3. Whisk over ice for a minute or until you see it firming up
- 1 Tb (heaping) Non-Nano Un-coated Zinc Oxide
(Toxic if you inhale powder)
4. Keep whisking until smooth
5. Transfer to container to cool
6. Seal with lid when room temperature
Refrigerate to store between seasons
Be Smart and wear a hat if in the sun for long periods of time.
You must reapply after swimming or every few hours.
Have fun with care <3